As brothers of Lambda Theta Phi, we pride ourselves in being part of the community, growing ourselves as professionals, and being a family to each other. And we’re always looking for new brothers that share that passion.
Quick general facts:
- First and largest latino based fraternity. Founded in 1975 with over 130 schools around the country.
- In the area we are located at University of Maryland, Towson University, Virginia Commonwealth University, and George Mason University.
- Our national philanthropy is the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute (CHCI). Each year we raised money for their R2L NextGen Program.
- In 2016 we raised over $17,000.
- Through out the year we host and participate in many events in the area.
- Such as community services and academic related workshops,
- raising funds for our organization and local charities throughout the area,
- monthly professional workshops,
- and social events for the brothers, our families, and friends,
Of course there is a lot more to being a brother of Lambda Theta Phi that couldn’t be fit within one page. Our interested gentleman process is designed to give you a better insight on what it means to be a brother and what it takes to join. The very first step is for you to get to know us, contact us so we can than reach out when we have upcoming events and socials.